Salus Medical Services
OUR #1 GOAL IS TO PROVIDE CLIENTS WITH THE BEST MEDICAL EQUIPMENT POSSIBLE, ALONG WITH QUALITY TRAINING
Our mission is to provide the most effective and efficient technical service and product support for your medical device installed base at a cost effective solution. Our goal is maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. SteelHorse Medical enables you to have the power of a national technical services team, while ensuring that your medical device installed base is maintained to your factory specifications, and compliance with JCAHO and GMPs is maintained. Our programs are completely customized to your company’s objectives and goals, with the intent of providing the level of service your customer requires and expects.
Your Needs…One Call:
Whether a customer needs to order parts, requires technical support, on-site repair, user training, after warranty product offerings, or product information; our team of factory trained individuals will handle all of your requests with one call to our national technical service call center.
Get Unparalleled Expertise That Delivers
A trained customer is a confident customer! Having a clear understanding of the use and features of the equipment, allows you to fully use the features and benefits of the product. We provide an OEM trained applications specialist who can support the sites and provide training on the use of equipment. Additionally, Salus provides access to training videos that allows access to information on demand.
- Live Answering 24 hours/7 day/365 days a year
- After hours support- If you call our support line after business hours you will get a live person who answers the call.
- Sr. Tech Service Support team: Our Senior Support Team can troubleshoot issues over the phone. This allows for parts to be ordered and/or a technician to be dispatched if needed, to get you back to your business.
- We have 3 tiers of service to meet your needs…
Tier 1: Shared Services. Do you have a biomed team? We support your team for
all injectors. Our tier 1 support includes 1 PM/year- this allows us to reset the
injector to manufacturer standards so your team can maintain. This tier service
also includes unlimited technical phone support, but we are only a call away!
Biomed team needs help with repairs? Not a problem we can dispatch our field
service team to support your team (additional service on an hourly basis).
Tier 2: Limited Call. Do you want to source your own parts? Not a problem, we
help to identify the parts that are needed and provide service to repair and
maintain your equipment. This tier 2 service includes 1 PM/year, unlimited
technical phone service, and 1 onsite service call (additional service calls on an
Tier 3: Full Service. Don’t worry about anything! We will provide the parts,
service, and support. This tier 3 service includes 1 PM/year, unlimited technical
phone service, onsite service calls, and parts. (software upgrades are not
- Our service team are fully trained and credentialed to be in hospital facilities.
- We follow all GMP and JCAHO standards for proper documentation and reporting, so you have service records when your facility goes through agency reviews.
- Every field member is properly credentialed to be in each facility that they visit.
- Our Field Service Engineers are trained on each product. This ensures your products are well cared for and in good working order.
- Our service team is ISO Certified. Demonstrating our commitment to High Quality and Customer Service.